Welcome to the TLS Continuum Leaning Center
Ever hear this conversation?
” We don’t do Six Sigma , we only do lean”
” We don’t do Lean we only do Six Sigma”
There is a better way. The TLS Continuum is a dynamic tool that goes beyond the
question of Lean or Six Sigma and combines them both with new tools based on
Critical thinking and Logic to begin the process of Continuous Process Improvement
With empowerment comes engagement. Engagement = a stronger organization and a better bottom line for the organization
The purpose of the TLS Continuum Learning Center is to provide you with resources to lean about, understand and in turn utilize this dynamic tool within your organization.
Are you ready to empower organizational change and take your organization to the next level? Take your time and browse through the menu headings and start your journey:
- What is? – A reprint of a blog posting which will describe in an elementary way what the TLS Continuum is all about.
- Frequently Asked Questions – A series of questions we often get from business people regarding the Continuum and its application in your organization.
- Weekly Tips – Each week we will post a new basic tip to help you along the journey to implement the continuum within your organization.
- How to Guides – From time to time we will make available how to guides regarding the steps of the roadmap and how they affect your organization.
- Webinars – Daniel Bloom & Associates, Inc. has been involved int he presentation of webinars to clients and the public. When we do and where they are public domain we will post a recording of that webinar in the learning center.
- Reading Lists – Interested in learning more than the Learning Center provides we have developed a set of reading lists pertaining to the components of the TLS Continuum.
- Tools – The TLS Continuum does not have to be complicated. We have provided you with information on software and Istore Apps that assist you in analyzing the data and thus engaging organizational change.
Let Daniel Bloom & Associates, Inc. be your resource to empower and engage your organization
Contact us today: +1 (727) 581-6216 about additional questions you might have.